Hotel Services & Amenities
- Room Service provided by Melvyn's Restaurant from 12:00pm to 8:00pm. We can accommodate serving meals in your room, on your patio or on our veranda at the entrance of the Inn overlooking the pool area.
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast served in the lobby from 7am to 10am that can be enjoyed on the veranda, poolside or in the comfort of your room.
- Complimentary coffee, tea, housemade mixed nuts, and refrigerators stocked with cold drinks in all guestrooms.
- Coffee maker available in room, including pods, sugar & creamer.
- The picturesque grounds feature a large pool, hot tub & fire pit.
- Safety Deposit Boxes available at our Front Desk for your valuables.
- Games available for use in your room or poolside. Inquire at the Front Desk or Dial “0”.
- WiFi Internet access available in the hotel and grounds.
Front Desk can assist with setting up the following activities:
- Tennis available at nearby lighted courts.
- Preferential tee times at several championship golf courses are available.
- Horseback riding available at Smoke Tree Riding Stables.
- Hiking trails and info on the aerial tramway.
- Spa treatments in-room or at a local spa.
- Car rentals can be arranged and delivered to the Inn for your convenience.
The Ingleside Inn welcomes children 14 and older and requests that parents or guardians accompany children at the pool and around the hotel grounds during their stay.
Pet Etiquette & Fees
We require a one-time $75 fee for one dog and a $90 one-time fee for two dogs. The Inn will provide a dog bed, bowls and treats for your four-legged companion. Please make your reservation for your dogs in advance by calling our reservations team at 760-325-0046.
Ingleside Inn's 30 newly restored guestrooms feature luxurious linens, atop plush beds by Denver Mattress Company, the doctor’s choice for support and comfort. Guests receive complimentary in-room amenities including robes for use, water, juices, snacks, coffee and more.
The 30 guestrooms range from small, standard queen rooms, to premium guestrooms with living spaces, fireplaces and private patios.
The Ingleside Inn Suites:
- Melvyn's Suite includes a king bed, queen bed and a twin bed; two bathrooms; a separate living; two gas fireplaces; and private patio.
- Haber Suite includes a king bed, two bathrooms, a gas fireplace and a private patio.
The Hardy House:
- A private residence located directly behind Ingleside Inn & Melvyn's Restaurant & Bar (available for groups & small gatherings)
- 3 bedrooms/3 bathrooms (sleeps 8)
- Private pool with outdoor fire pit
- Large living room, fireplace and complete kitchen
Available to book by calling the hotel at 760.325.0046