Hotel Services & Amenities
- Room Service provided by Melvyn's Restaurant from 8:00am to 9:00pm. We can accommodate serving meals in your room, on your patio or on our veranda at the entrance of the Inn overlooking the pool area.
- Complimentary daily newspaper, coffee, snacks and refrigerators stocked with cold drinks.
- Refrigerators stocked with complimentary sodas, water & creamer for your coffee or tea.
- Coffee maker available in room, including pods, sugar & creamer.
- The picturesque grounds feature a large pool, hot tub & fire pit.
- Safety Deposit Boxes available at our Front Desk for your valuables.
- Games available for use in your room or poolside. Inquire at the Front Desk or Dial “0”.
Front Desk can assist with setting up the following activities:
- Tennis available at nearby lighted courts.
- Preferential tee times at several championship golf courses are available.
- Horseback riding available at Smoke Tree Riding Stables.
- Hiking trails and info on the aerial tramway.
- Spa treatments in-room or at a local spa.
- Car rentals can be arranged and delivered to the Inn for your convenience.
Ingleside Inn's 30 newly restored guestrooms feature luxurious linens, atop plush beds by Denver Mattress Company, the doctor’s choice for support and comfort. Guests receive complimentary in-room amenities including robes for use, water, juices, snacks, coffee and more.
The 30 guestrooms range from small, standard queen rooms, to premium guestrooms with living spaces, fireplaces and private patios.
The Ingleside Inn has two suites:
- Melvyn's Suite includes a king bed, queen bed and a twin bed; two bathrooms; a separate living; two gas fireplaces; and private patio.
- Haber Suite includes a king bed, two bathrooms, a gas fireplace and a private patio.
Pet Etiquette & Fees
The Ingleside Inn is dog friendly. We require a one-time $75fee for one dog and a $90 one-time fee for two dogs. The Inn will provide a dog bed, bowls and treats for your four-legged companion. Please make your reservation for your dogs in advance by calling our reservations team at 760-325-0046.